<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Flame On??

In search of the flame that lights up my life to leave the darkness that once filled my life. The desire is struggling with the natural. I hated that struggle. For I know it have ruin one thing in my life, yet I am allowing it to fill my life. Something that just don't flow yet it causes a struggle in my life.

I know who is the flame and light yet I could not feel it. It is like a search for something you know yet you seems to know so little abt it. When you see others so fill by it, how you wish for such an encounter. Deep inside the desire to know how is it like for such and encounter yet you just too insensitive to feel it... I guess I must search for it and not wait for it to come...

{9:11 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »