Wishlist
Sometime I need for a change, it is time to plan for my future... really tired of living life day by day haha sometime just get so overwhelmed by work in camp it just exhaust me... really tiring though
1) I wanna get a scholarship
I kept thinking I could not get one cos of what I did for my A's it shut down many doors to scholarship but I must believe I can get... should learn to find my way ard and not relying on my parents le..
2) I wanna improve my English
I kept admitting that my english is not that good hmm but not improving it does not do any good :( so have to improve it cos uni will need even more of english when writing of reports and I taking up psychology hmm confirm cannot go ard without proper english. Must buck up for that!!
3) I wanna know more of God and His Word
That is a desire yet sometime I find it hard to keep by it everyday sometime when very tired or in face of temptations I do set my priority wrongly... Sadly gotta strengthen my faith even more and seek more of Him.
4) I wanna to be better in my temper
Sometime in camp it really pisst me off for somethings, especially when unjustified stuff being done onto me and my friends, some anger that I never felt for very long le. I must learn to control my anger. Sometime it is hard in an enviroment that is stressful and full or bombardment, I wanna try!! I can do it.
I guess that I what I want for the time being.
I wanna to believe all these can be done, Amen