Lost
Sometime things just seems so weird. I dun seems to recall things happening in my life... time just pass and go. I no longer feel excited about things that is going to happen. Somehow whatever I found in the process will be lost once it is over.
Hoping for the desire to burn in me once again. The coldness is wearing me down but I just cannot get the warmth in me. Somehow it is a
struggle in me deep inside. A desire torn apart by nature. An escape that brings me no where. The passion and love is distorted. The wish for it to heal is diminishing.
It really makes me wonder what will I become upon immerse in such environment. Can I still care and feel for others? It hurts to see but it is no longer painful. To the extend I do not know how to console. Sometime it is wearing me out. I don't really feel it when I am back. Sometime I wish I am never back. How I wish for someone that makes me feel back. I am thankful for one thing and very lost for the other.
~Emotionally shutdown me o me~