<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cool

Cool I finally understand something le. It took me so long to realize that... haiz quite a bad skill sia... Think things might be quite random but at least I finally understand what is going on. How wishful thinking things got sia. How you wish things will go as plan, still haha nope it will NEVER happen most of the time cos I hoped for the impossible. At least things got concluded this time round. I felt a sudden downess but then things just lighted up for me. Time to move on le gogogo!! Things just change for the better dun they no matter what cos U just cannot allow it to degenerate some more. Time to face what I dun like but at least this ending is not that bad. My role is over. =)

~Unexpected Joy frm Unexpected sadness~

{7:21 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »