Back :)
Finally I am back from Taiwan training!! :) The trainings there is memorable and really lots of mountains to climb... was really different training from what we do in sg. The weather was not as cooling as we expected... it was like 30++ degrees when we were having our outfield there... everyone was so lethargic and at night you shivers... the weather there is rather extreme but happily I manage to tahan the condition... but the "best" came in when the rain came on the 5th day that really freeze all of us. 10+ degree + cold wind... and super wet hmm what can you expect?? Shiver all the way!! That is the first time I felt that cold man... by the end of the 7 days training... my feet was in quite a bad condition but thank God it was not as bad as I expected...
Hmm the after the trainings we have our rest and recreation. It was quite more like a shopping trip for me more than anything. This is one of the first time that I actually shops haha. In the end I over spend by hmm 150% ... that is quite bad... I must save up more 4 the mths upcoming!! Save save save...
Hmm finally back guess I gotta go back to the same trouble that I face back then, just hope a solution will come by... things are getting worse and I am still clueless on what to do... haiz I lost the momentum once again in the passion for Christ... RAr I must start my engine... Pray more :) Get back on track!!! I must find back the feeling that I long lost...
~Learn to be emotional~