<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, November 22, 2008

3 Sgt

Yesterday was my graduation parade. After hrs and hrs of rehearsal and sunburn finally the real thing comes by. Thank God that everything turn out to be good haha. It is really a memorable moment and it mark that I going in to my new stage of my NSF life. Good or Bad I guess just have to work for it.

I am going to 3SIR to lead my 6 man. I was really quite upset abt the fact that I am being posted that at first. Cos it is really traveling all the way from Jurong West to Changi Area, I guess you can understand how I feel haha. That is like one of the furthest camp I can get posted to... will many got to bmtc haiz just my luck. But thinking abt it in another way, I guess I will learn much more down there bah. Lead people is never easy. See a larger world out there. :) Just take it a learning exprience!!

~Life is never meaningful when life is easy~

{10:13 AM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »