<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, October 10, 2008

Time to move on (:

This week finally pass my Grand Slam exercise II. Wow that is amazing... how little rest we can get in 4 days. I am starting to get illusions when standing and doing nothing. Shag man. The disappointing part is that I did not manage to tahan through everything... ): Although I stayed through the whole exercise. Wound all over my hands and legs... hopefully will heal soon (:.

As the exercise comes to an end, it marks near the end of my training in SISPEC. As preparing to go to Taiwan in 2 weeks time hope that the last moment with my bunk mates will be an enjoyable one :). Hopefully wherever I get posted to it will be not too far from my house so I can have more time with friends, family and church. Living a life for Christ!! (:

My life have been stuck in some sort of cycle for months... I finally see signs for me to move on le (: Although I do feel reluctant to accept the fact. I guess it is a matter of fact that I should face it. It have been so long since I try to deny the fact still it is true for whatever is the reason. (: So why not accept it and get over with it. It might be difficult, never the less it is a must. It is either now or later. So I guess I have to make it now bah. Stop wasting time over things that have no impact over others life. Sometime living in self denial just make me waster my time thinking about useless stuff. Settle my heart for God. I need to grow more in faith :D. There is always time to say goodbye & I guess it is a good time since an angel has come upon the life of hers.

~Forever Friends, (easy to be said than to be done, still it is worth trying)~

{9:31 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »