Taken for Granted??
I often have a feeling of being taken for granted for somethings. I guess this feelings do occurs to many one of us. I just wonder is this feeling cos of we are really being taken for granted or just simply our heart is still not a ready giver?? We often give cos we know it is right to give so we give... How often is it really out of a heart of giving... I sometime wonder do we hope for a return in a certain manner when we give to someone?? Is there someone who keeps taking from you and you keep giving... and you begin to wonder do you actually really help out of a true heart or you hope of something from that person?? You wonder why do you not hesitate about giving, you starting to doubt you own motive of helping... Hmm I guess that side tracked a lot...
Anyway I am just trying to say we should pay more attention to people around us. For what they have done for us, no matter how little they do. Thank God for everyone ard us. We should not take anyone for granted. Lets cultivate a heart of giving =)!
~Never ask what we can get from others, ask what can we do for others~