<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Integrity

Yesterday during CGM Elaine was talking abt prospering through integrity. Integrity a word that many of us know. I often believe in doing things according to our integrity. I feel that no point cheating so that you achieve something. You cannot lift up your head and say it out loud that you achieve it. Even you do it, deep down your heart you know you got it through cheating.

Sometimes it is really hard to stay strong in our faith. Sometime I wonder is it worth standing firm with your moral values, my belief. Sometime I do feel unfair, like people cheating hence getting better results than me. They could even be proud that they cheat well. Although I am proud that I do not cheat but sometimes u just ponder everyone ard you is cheating, why bother. Why taking the hard way, if there is an easy way in front of you.

I do have that struggle at times, I am glad that what Elaine said did answer my doubt on standing with my faith. We are doing it for God. We stand strong in what we believe. Why comprimise our character for a temporary thing, may it be joy, wealth, pride... Things that does not truly represent us. It is our character that make us who we are. Yet we often forgot what is important. Wealth seems to represent our influence, ability yet it is something that can come and go. People who judge you through your wealth are ones who are superficial. You can win friends through that but a good character can win you true friends.

I believe those who stand firm on their belief were often being said as dumb and stubborn. Yet it is the stubborness to do the right thing that makes them stand out. Make them unique. So many of us often end up to be part of the flow of people. If you cannot even stand firm on our belief, how do we changes others. The right way is never easy, if not there will not be the wrong way.

~To change others or be change, make the right choice~

{6:58 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »