<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Tag Game Hmm

I had nothing much to do, so just decided to do the tagging game. Was tagged by Pengru. Frankly speaking I am lazy to carrying on to tag others.

Rules & Regulations of this quiz:
a) people who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
b) tag 9 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

1)If your lover betrayed you, what would be your reaction?
Ans: I guess I will just accept it bah, you cannot do much abt it. Prolly will try to find out the reason so to know what went wrong. Everything is a learning experience.

2)If you had 3 wishes, what will that be?
Ans: 1) I wanna to see Father Lord, to be able to talk to Him face to face! :)
2) Everyone cares for the environment, love the Earth.
3) To be able to help those around me no matter what is their problem.

3)To be a singer or an actor/actress?
Ans: Being a singer or actor is no my cup of tea, cos I just not those who like to perform.

4)Are you afraid of what lies ahead of you?
Ans: I am those who hated uncertainty, I guess that answer the question bah. I do worry but I believe I will be able to face it when the day come.

5)Would you change yourself for the person you love?
Ans: I am someone who is very affected by the feeling of love bah. I guess I will change for the one I love but I will also change the ones I love too cos I believe both should change for the better.

6)Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Ans: This question have been up in my mind for very long le, still I never had a real confirm answer. I guess is being loved by someone, cos you are the one being sheltered.

7)How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Ans: Frankly speaking I dunno, cos I dun have someone that I know that I really love. So in a sense, I dunno how much can the power of love drive someone YET.

8)If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
Ans: Wish her all the best bah, the best thing you can get from someone you love is seeing her happy.

9)Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
Ans: Unhappy?? Hmm I seriously dunno how to be unhappy... I do get irritated for a while, but I will get over it in a few mins time... if there is something that makes me unhappy is I find ppl ard me do not know how to control themselves.

10)Do you get butterflies in your stomach whenever you're around the guy/girl you like?
Ans: Used to have, now I dunno...

11)Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head?
Ans: Yes,

12)Who are currently the MOST important people to you?
Ans: Father Lord, Family, W116
13)Do you like studying?
Ans: Amazingly yes, I prefer to study cos I find it more meaningful than playing or slacking. I prefer reading to studying though.
14)Are you happy with your life?
Ans: Definitely Yes.

15)Would you give all in a relationship?
Ans: Yes, if not I find it not really meaningful. It is the effort the you put in in a relationship that make it works and last, I believe no good relationship is there without both party giving it all into it.

16)If you fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously, who would you pick?the lousiest one?OR the better one?
Ans: I will not choose cos that means that I am not sure of what I want. If I choose any of them I will mean that I love for the sake of loving. It is not love coming out of our heart.

17)fill in the blank.__________ makes people in relationship difficult to handle but it also makes it beautiful.
Ans: Understanding

18) Do you often wish there was something you could change?
Ans: Yup, but sadly there is a lot of things I cannot change...:(

19)What do you notice when you first meet a guy/girl?
Ans: Eyes

20)If you win the lottery of 4 million dollars, what are the 3 ways that you will spent the money?
Ans:1) Bless my parents.
2) Bless my friends
3) Investment

Hmm if you find the above questions is meaningful and worth thinking abt just do it bah. I am lazy to think of who to tag on this cos I am really sick now.

{1:40 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »