Sick
Just after going back camp on Sunday, Rar I fell sick the following day zzz... I was down with fever.. 38.8 wah what an amazing number... amazingly I manage to take test in this condition. It was technical handling test though, i manage to stay focus even though I am like dying. Until the night that I cannot tahan I decided to go report sick... this is the first time reporting sick in my NSF life rar... and gotten 2 days of Att C hmm but that is like less than 24 hours...
I really hope I dun miss much cos this week is a hectic week that there is a lot of important things to be done if I miss it I will have to join other coy to do it which I really dun want to do that.
Thank God I am better now compare to yesterday night,( after a close to 12 hrs of sleep) I hope I can recover by 80% by tmr. Hopefully I can join back the activity by tomorrow.
Hmm looking at my condition now err I starting to worry though... cos it keep going up and down... rar zzz