Update (:
It has been very long since I last blogged. Time really flies. In one plus week time I will be POP
le. Quite happy to finally going to finish this stage of my NS life. Frankly speaking I do quite enjoy the time training in there. Cos it is a really different experience you have in there. I really learn a lot of things from there.
I am really thankful of Father Lord has always been there with me. This few days I really felt that I am very bless by him. Firstly was my live range. Cos my live range was very lousy. My day firing I got only like err 7 out of 16 shots. Which is a fail.
Hmm then I got to re-night shot in the night.
Hmm but amazingly I pass my live range. I seriously quite not sure how I did it though. God is really wonderful. I was so happy when I heard I pass my shooting
haha. Yup I am really thankful about that.
Secondly I am really thankful for my 16km road march. Cos it was super hot at 2 plus when our company is taking
photo shot. But then in matters of hmm less than one hour the sky become cloudy and windy. It was really nice weather for road march. I really cannot ask for more. and we manage to finish off our road my in around 3 and a half hour which is quite fast and we manage to overtake a company who was also doing road march.(:
Seriously I guess, these time in army I enjoy it maybe cos of my always enjoying whatever u are doing. I guess after all these year I learn to be optimistic haha... although I do complain a lot in bunk at times haha but still I just enjoy whatever I am in. There is one very nice thing to do at tekong is stargazing. The night sky there was very nice. I only manage to see it twice. Once was during my guard duty and live range. It was really dark there and u can see super lots of stars. I guess Stormchaser would love to be there to see the stars haha. I have not seen such nice night sky at Singapore mainland yet. I guess our cg should have so stargazing fellowship... maybe at ubin?? It is really nice to see what Father Lord had created. U will just feel that how amazing He is.(:
Another thing is I have finally accepted psychology at NTU. It had took me so long to choose between NTU psychology and NUS FASS. I never know if my choice is rite but I believe that Father Lord will have his plan to use me. I am still quite lost in a sense not really know what I really wanna be in future. I guess I shall spend my 2 yrs in army to search for the answer bah. All I know is whatever I do, U will be there for me. I am really thankful for the blessing U have sent into my life all this while.(: