<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 7, 2008

Thoughts

It has been few days since I last blogged. I am left with 2 days before starting my national service le. Although I do not really worry about it, I just wonder how long do I need to be adapted to that NS lifestyle cos it has been very long since my NPCC life, that my discipline had slacken down quite a lot. Just hope things goes well.(:

So I have just gotten my err new hand phone today. My old one just gone cranky 3 days ago.): I guess God was telling me to bring a hand phone into the camp. Before that I was thinking of not bringing my hand phone into the camp. Cos I felt that no one will contact me anyway and had no use for it. But then my this phone spoilt so got a army usable phone so yar have to bring into camp haha.

I had one thing up my mind wanting to settle but then now I decided to not settle it. I shall give up on doing it. Guess that I am not very responsible bah for doing such thing. But still gotta give up cos I really did not know how to start it... Hmm I am slowly learning how to let go le haha.

Just want to thank God here cos He is always timely. While I worry about me running out of cash before I enter army. I am back to the amount which I started off 2 months ago. Which came in in 3 days and I was wowed by it. Thank God for that, cos now I do not need to worry about no money to spend when I come out during weekends. Yay!!

Lastly I just wanted to list out 2 things I hope for haha. This is a rare occasion I am having a wish list haha.

Wish list: 1) Silver Cross
2) Silver Ring

I guess the cross is self explanatory, as for the ring I dunno. Just felt that I want one haha. I will get it after I have enough money haha maybe during the end of this year haha. (: Meanwhile army!!! Pulau Tekong here I come haha :D. I just hope can get over it soon haha.

Just hope that the time in there I can feel God even more (: I need you JESUS!!!

{4:28 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »