<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Last Day

Tmr is my enlistment date le haha. So will disappear into Pulau Tekong for hmm at least 2 weeks before I can see you guys again. Will miss you guys (: haha. Tonight gotta sleep early and hope tmr I will be well prepare for the start of my national service!!!

Just finish packing up my bags and my old room. My old room is now empty except having cupboard, table and mattress. This will be my last night on my this comfy bed... (hmm maybe I will like the new one in Tekong) actually I guess I will not care so much cos I just sleep haha where ever I go. The trouble is to stay awake when nothing to do.

I wonder how will my buddy be like?? Hmm God bless me with one good buddy please.(: Going to make new friends haha guess it will be good (: Know more ppl from different background.

I shall learn to enjoy most of the moments in camp cos there is no other moments for the time being :P

Ok that is what I going to say le. Good Bye W116 haha I will bring the photo along and paste it on my cupboard:D. See you guys soon!

{7:48 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »