<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, April 25, 2008

1st Book Out

It has been 2 weeks in army, I am finally back to the real world out here. Not really excited or what but still it is good to be out haha. Seriously a little quite not use to things out here. I felt weird when I touch my touch pad haha.

The first 2 weeks was quite slack but I am thankful to God cos a lot of my section mate fell sick but I manage to be able to pass to it healthy. =) I am also lucky to have a nice section and platoon officers. Our platoon is the least kena knock it down le compared to the other platoons. Quite thankful for all things that happened during camp.

Isaiah 43 it really answered my prayer during the camp. It was really this chapter that I manage to pull through the trainings. Thank God that He is by my side all the while. Thank you father.

I have not receive any notice abt my UNI applications...:( Guess my results require me to wait long long before I can get to know if I got a place in the UNI... haiz

The weekend is quite short just hope that I get the best out of it. Actually out of the routines I am quite lost. As in I dunno how to spend my time when I am out.

I going to have my field camp next sat... everything tempo is very fast. Hope that I can cope well with the trainings.

{9:19 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »