Trapped )=
Hmm, I found myself trapped in a vicious cycle nowadays. )= There is something that is draining my strength again and again. It is that I get recharge as in being happy and like slowly, as time goes by an irritating thought will come again knocking the my door.)= That is not the way man. I should get out of this cycle. If not this thought will just constantly draining me till I fall dry. I know it but yet I kept falling into it. Is the feeling of so readily
succumb under the thought.
It has been occupying too much of my time le. I must let go but I am always not ready to move on without it. I makes me wonder if I do that does it means I am a selfish person after all, not matter how much I try to give. God want us to serve which is what I am willing but I am still unable to give 100% without hoping for a return. They say what you sow is reward in heaven but I just still hope to see results from effort.
~It is never easy to be a Guardian Angel, never easy to be selfless.~