<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Mixed Up):

Recently I have been mess up between dreams and reality ): I keep recalling things that is from my dream from a sudden and I have to spend time to recall if it is dream or reality. I dun know what I kept having this problems out of a sudden. Maybe my dreams are more vivid nowadays?? Whatever the reason is I must keep myself in the right world man.

From this it teaches me that how unreliable is memories at times. Memories can be twisted and is very hard to keep it objective cos it will be affected by out prejudice. Sadly that is the case. So if you hate someone what every little things he do may turn out to be a plan to hurt you. It is bad man. Have to constantly forgive to prevent that man.(:

{2:42 PM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »