<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/461325263863643003?origin\x3dhttp://alwaysbyourside.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love Theory

Last night as I was about to sleep, this thought came to me. I was thinking about the meaning of love and how it works. I remember a story about people showing care an love.

It was about a man who had lost all his money and had none to buy himself the train ticket to go home. So he was asking for help from others around him. Finally one elderly man bought him the ticket for him to go home. So he asked can he return him the money. So the elderly man replied "Do the good I did to you to others in need and you have return me the favor."

Through this story, I felt that this is how love is being spread to people around us. It started off from one bring love into others life and slowly we spread. Just like what Jesus did 2000 years ago. He laid his life on the cross for our sins and shame. So that we people first receive the love. Since we receive the love from him, we should spread it to people have yet to be so as to not let down what he have done to us. Love should never be selfish, we should not just keep it to ourselves. Love is something that has no limits so the more we should multiply it by bringing it in to lives of people around us.

Secondly, I was wondering if I had asked Jesus" Why do you love me?" I felt that the answer will be "I love you for who you are, for the good you have done and the sin you have committed." I dunno why but I felt that in my heart that is the answer. Cos during outing with my squadmates, we often play truth or dare when we are bored. The question on who you like/love and why never fails to be on of the questions raised. So I wonder when you say you love the girl/guy maybe because that he/she is beautiful/charming/kind/outspoken/dynamic etc there are tons of words we could say why we love that someone but how often do we say we love them for who they are? When we love someone, we often see their good points (which is logical cos it is what attracts us) but what about their negative side? Hurt often comes by cos of the very reason we could not love someone for who they are. We often present our strengths to people around us to impress them but once we get to know each other more is our weaknesses that is being shown. Only when you love the person for who he/she is that you can truly do everything for them. Just like what Jesus had did for mankind. For He love all of us for who we are. Amen.

~Love people around you for who they are. So that you can love the people around you unconditionally (even you enemies).~

{9:09 AM}
~Guardian Angel~


My Astrology

Sun Sign: Capricorn
Sun 29° Capricorn 19'
Capricorn Horoscope
for today »
Moon Sign: Cancer
Moon 0° Cancer 00'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »
Rising Sign: Cancer
Ascendant 12° Cancer 07'
Cancer Horoscope
for today »