Cold )=
It have been very cold these few days, really cannot stand the coldness around me.): So great that I fell sick that making me unable to train. Time to enter army is getting nearer but haiz my physical training is still quite laggy. I guess gotta stay out of the rain these few days le, cannot enjoy being in the rain): sad to say abt that. Thank god that today weather looks good cos of the bright morning sun I see(:. Hopefully the weather will be nice for tmr too. Got a Pulau Ubin trip dun want to be in the rain cycling. Shall pray for good weather man.
I am also thankful of the fact that my friends around me is teaching me a lot of stuff. Truly abt stuff happening around me and the chatting I learn a lot of stuff and gain directions in life. I must get myself out of the cycle fully and I am progressing smoothly. Hope I can get out of the freaking trap of my brain soon. Thank god for the friends you have gave me that came in so helpful in my life.
~I am looking forward to the day that I can look into your eyes and say " Thank you for being such a nice friend."~