Long Run=)
Today was rather a simple day that I again rotting at home. The constructive stuff I did most probably is do some amendment to my blog and try more stuff on photoshop.
NTU sent letter to promote abt their courses. Saw the course I wanted to take. The minimum criteria looks so easy to get hmm. If nothing goes wrong hopefully I will be able to get into it.=) Everyone is saying the results are coming out next week. Cool man, haha can finally receive it. I hate waiting man haha. Waited for so long... but is through waiting that I realise that wow time flies man. Like so fast is 3+ mths after A's le. Soon will not be rotting le. =) Will be training in army camp le nice.=) Haha. Hopefully can ease through the BMT.
I just want to thank god today for the strength to be able to complete my run today.=) I set a goal to jog for 30mins and I manage to jog for 48mins in the end. Cool! Never thought I could do that haha. In fact I wanted to carry on with the run haha but decided to stop cos dun want to strain my ankle and knee further. Really glad that I can still carry on with the run despite stitch. Really thankful for these few weeks that although when I start of with my in good condition like stitch or gastric and stuff.. in fact all random negative feeling just came about but then I manage to have the endurance to last through the run. Happy and blessed.